Thursday, May 02, 2013

Win one/ lose one

Win one/ lose one From Federalist #55 β€œIn all very numerous assemblies, of whatever character composed, passion never fails to wrest the sceptre from reason. Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly should STILL have been a mob.” True. β€œI am equally unable to conceive that there are at this time, or can be in any short time, in the United States, any sixty-five hundred men (in State legislatures) ) capable of recommending themselves to the choice of the people at large, who would either desire or dare, within a short space of two years ( their term in office), to betray the solemn trust committed to them.” False.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
back frequently!

my blog ... diet plans for women to lose weight fast

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home