Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pelosi, Midnight Mass and Wal-Mart

Is Nancy Pelosi more of a Catholic than I having attended midnight Mass in a distant land as opposed to a small,local late afternoon church service? Is Nancy more Christian in following Jesus' teaching about those who are 'poor in spirit?' Nancy's favorite word, remember, is 'the Word.' Is Nancy, the advocate of abortion on demand (having had her 5 children easily and early in married life, attached to a wealthy man) more moral than I who believes human life begins with conception? Well, while Nancy Pelosi vacations in Hawaii at our taxpayers' expense of $10,000 a night, I took my one day post-holiday discount trip to Wal-Mart. 50% off led me to splurge to the tune of $15.00. Is Nancy more equal than I in the eyes of the Lord or the world? Ridiculous impossibility. The same sun falls behind Ohio trees as over dark, tropical water. The devil wears Prada year round, not just at Christmas. I inhabit an anti-Pelosi world, rich in conservative choices, free from the financial support strings of my fellow Americans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home