Monday, February 14, 2011

MY GRAMMIES

1. Waste award: To the President’s budget which is cacophony, not music to my ears when it includes needless spending on education and Hi-speed Rail.

2. Irrelevancy award: To me, because even though clothing costs will rise10%, it’s irrelevant to me because I shop at local Thrift stores.

3. Biggest loser award: To golfer Tiger Woods who was fined for spitting in Dubai.

4. Best bargain award: To me, again, because even though the average spent on Valentine’s gifts is $116, my $1.00 musical card has been re-used now for 6 years.

5. New artist award: To China, who has risen on the chart to the 2nd largest economy in the world after the U.S.

6. Best joke award: To the President’s budget again, which claims to cut a whopping 14% from the deficit of 8 trillion in 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home