Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Preeemptive Canddacy

I wish to make myself available as a preemptive candidate for President on the day of President Obama’s State of the Union Speech. Who can bear to hear a speech of glittering generalities with the devil buried in the details. I will not watch tolerance run amok, political correctness and bathos on parade. I know that government is a necessary waste but what a pile of S*** has collected under O’s progressive agenda based on stimulus spending, subsidies, grants and ‘investments.’ What else can I say as a true conservative, I am a candidate of used and re-used, with savings annually allotted for that rainy day and meat routinely eaten only because of a due date discount?

I advocate no talk of cutting spending; no talk of repealing health care or other Obama atrocities. These issues can be dealt with later. Now, I say REDUCE taxes across the board for corporations and individuals so that no entity pays more than 20% and every American is required to pay his fair share of 20%. Cut all the taxes to stimulate growth. Expect every adult to truly ‘invest’ in his country.

If there is a rich SOB male or female out there to take up my cause (candidacy for President) please make contact. Every so-called potential Republican candidate for 2012 is an entrenched, Washington, wealthy or elitist politician. Except perhaps Sarah Palin or Herman Cain. I would like Sarah to drive the libs crazy because the people speak, but liberals never hear the people speak. Also, who can count on the Republican party to back a true conservative?

Which leads back to me - the candidate of what’s tried and true. No claim to fame or fortune here. No chance that either temptation would block my path to future glory, shared with each common sense American, my reflection in the mirror. I’m out here and not likely to go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home