Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I, Boobus Americanus

I, Boobus Americans, think therefore, I am. To a dear ‘anonymous’ reader of my blog yesterday, I am blessed with ‘uncommon sense,’ because common sense, according to you, means abandoning natural law and nature’s God. Our founding fathers posited certain principles in our Constitution, which accounted for America’s 5000 year leap in the civilized world. Their first principle acknowledged the existence of right reason, natural laws. These laws were observed by Cicero and incorporated into the People’s Law of the Anglo-Saxons. They acknowledged Christ with his primary commandment to love the one God and your neighbor as yourself. Our founders followed the conviction of their beliefs and imposed the discipline to carry their convictions in America’s Constitution. We need to proceed no further than right reason, not wrong emotion, to know that homosexuality is unnatural, the right to freedom basic but limited, the right to life is intrinsic and every right has a corresponding duty attached to it. Dear ‘anonymous’ check out page 135 in the popular book The 5000 Year Leap. If I love my ‘anonymous’ neighbor as myself, I want him/her to find truth as much as I want myself to pursue it. Feelings must be an aside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home