Thursday, January 22, 2015

OBAMA'S OATH

PRESIDENTIAL OATH:
OBAMA- “I swore an oath on the steps of this Capitol: to do what I believe is best for America.”  From State of Union 2015.
ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS- “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”  As specified in Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution.
KEY DIFFERENCE:  Obama – “…what I believe is best for America.”
                                    Constitution – “…preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”  
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!  AN AUTOCRAT/KING/DICTATOR/TOTALITARIAN IMPOSING HIS VIEW ON A SUBJECT NATION.  OR, A PUBLIC SERVENT BEING BOUND BY LAWS THAT APPLY TO EVERYONE UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

MEMORY TEST FOR OLD GEEZERS
“During World War II, when men like my grandfather went off to war, having women like my grandmother in the workforce was a national security priority – so this country provided universal childcare.”  From State of Union 2015.

Any geezers remember government “provided universal childcare”  during WII?  Never was, didn’t happen.  But our president/monarch knows there are few alive to remember the facts and fewer younger people who have learned any history.


Have a nice 2 more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home