Sunday, February 24, 2013

Warnings still

Warnings still Final words from Calvin Coolidge who left us in 1933 but who still haunts us with his words of wisdom. 1. “It is difficult for men in high office to avoid the malady of self-delusion.” 2. “Business can stand anything better than uncertainty.” 3. The post office ought to be self-supporting.” 4. “Will market troubles enlarge the government in a fashion that would prove irreversible once prosperity ( after the Great Depression) returned?” Beginning with Herbert Hoover and continuing through FDR and successive Presidents, the road to perdition has been paved by the undoing of Coolidge’s balanced budget, tax cuts and hands-off government.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of
area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.

Reading this information So i am glad to convey that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much for sure will make certain to do not forget this website and give it a glance regularly.

Also visit my blog - healthy diet plans

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home