Monday, February 04, 2013

F word

F word “Fucking awesome!” Joe Flacco validates himself with a Super Bowl MVP award. I tried trash talking like a true American football hero but my husband tried to wash my mouth out with soap. I tried to say, “f...... pathetic,” is the state of our culture today. I screamed, “f...... pathetic” that Sandy Hook children sang at the Super Bowl at taxpayers’ expense as a political play to drive a stake deeper into the heart of gun ownership. I say “f...... pathetic” that true American heroes like Chris Kyle die but rich, “f......” steroid-driven, crude and fowl-mouthed 1%er’ in the sports arena - gladiators right out of the Roman coliseum tradition - live like pantheon gods. I also say, however, that it is “f......” great that real animals can’t “f...” up. A Clydesdale from foal to front leader on a Budweiser wagon can’t speak English - foul or fair but since nature never makes a mistake, God’s grandeur and beauty shine forth. I say let’s name the newbie foal “Fawsome” for “F...... awesome.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home