Thursday, July 19, 2012

REWRITE OF CHILDREN’S BOOKS INSPIRED BY OBAMA’S “YOU DIDN’T DO IT” CONCEPT

REWRITE OF CHILDREN’S BOOKS INSPIRED BY OBAMA’S “YOU DIDN’T DO IT” CONCEPT MORE MOCKERY: OBAMA KIDS’ BOOKS. Are You There, Marx? It's Me, Barack Solynderella. The Little Red Hen: A Tale of Greed and Oppression by the 1% The Little Engine That Couldn’t Without Federal Assistance My Little Crony Fast and Furious George Heather Has Two Mommies Without Jobs Clifford, the big red delicious dog Green Jobs and Scams, I do not like them Sam, I am. The Indian In The Cupboard (The Elizabeth Warren Story) “Without me doing anything, my net worth has dropped 40% since Obama took office. I didn’t do that. He did.” FOR AN EVER GROWING LIST OF TITLES GO TO: http://twitchy.com/2012/07/19/obamakidsbooks-the-ways-to-mock-obama-are-endless/ Please add your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home