Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One in 110?

Is it true that one in 110 children develop autism? That over the past 20 years, there’s been a 600% rise in cases of autism? YES if you change the qualifications for diagnosis and increase funding from government to foster its agenda. YES, autism is a fraud.

Except in the sports arena. Now that its’ bracket time and MARCH MADNESS, I can prove that the developmentally challenged do not go unnoticed or will not soon fade away from popular sports. What is the answer to a question from a coach about an upcoming basketball game? “Just be better than the team you’re playing,” he says. JUST WIN? DUH?

Brilliant, deep analysis? If there’s a hate crime against tall people or against autistic hoops disorder, I’m afflicted, I’m a victim. I’ve felt this way since childhood. I’m totally withdrawn into myself and my prejudice against basketball as a boring, bounceball sport, tattooed tall man’s venue. Ironically, I consider myself intelligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home