Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Never trust a man too fit or too fat. I concluded this after watching former President/author Bill Clinton and writer/producer Michael Moore on Book TV. I will witness a balanced approach in a man (again) tomorrow on Thanksgiving when I look across the table at my lifetime partner. Also, I heard an ad on local radio from United Way about the importance of 'we' which manifests itself in their attempts to improve 'education, health and income' because we are all connected. Actually we not all joined at the communal hip. Each person is responsible for his own knowledge, well-being and finances. Staring at that familiar face during a great meal on a day of gratitude, just confirms for me that NO, we are not all connected. Only loving, committed couples are connected and rightly so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home